Q. I have never done Taiji or Qi Gong before can I join?
A. Yes, we cater to beginners.
Q. Do you accept men, women and children?
A. This an adult program for men and women over 16 years of age.
Q. Can I try a class?
A. Yes you can, please go to the application page and submit and application and we will call you to set up a time to come in. There is a $25.00 charge for your first lesson only...
Q. What should I wear to my first lesson?
A. Wear a comfortable T-shirt, shorts and bring along a clean pair of sneakers (no out door shoes are allowed) for use in the workout area. Don't forget to bring some water too!
Q. Do I have to spar or fight?
Q. Do I need any special equipment?
Q. What are your payment options?
A. We offer several payment; options after your first class we'll give you all the details and help you to make the correct choice. There are no long term commitments; you can go month to month.
Q. How do I get started?
A. Go to our Application Page and fill out the on line application; in doing this you are requesting to contact you by phone to set up an appointment for you to come in and begin training.
Copyright A.M.A.A LLC all rights reserved.
all images are property of Averill's Martial Arts Academy and are not for use for any purpose without written authorization from AMAALLC.
What is Taiji (Tai Chi) - Qi (Chi) Gong
Taiji is a martial art first and fore most. Within the practice of this slow flowing gentle art students increase their over all health and well being. Qi gong cultivates human internal energy (Chi), increases core strength. Taiji develops the physical body and the Qi (life force) through proper breathing and gentle body movements. It is also an excellent self defense system.
What we do best
Take beginners with no experience and teach them all aspects of taiji & qi gong.
About the program
Students (Men & Women Ages 16 & up) learn Sun Style Taiji in a caring environment. Fundamentals are the key to any sport, our program stresses fundamental correctness of taiji in a traditional atmosphere. Students also will learn the taiji applications and Qi Qong. All classes are taught by seasoned coaches.
Taiji (Tai Chi) & Qi Gong
Already Interested in joining? The first step is to fill out our On-Line Application! "Click Here"
Health Benefits of Taiji & Qi Gong
Taiji can be used as a preventive health measure, as a way to maintain good health, or to help with a specific ailment. While taiji cannot cure disease, it is often recommended as a complementary therapy to conventional treatment. Specifically, Taijii can be used to help:
• Arthritis. By strengthening the muscles surrounding an arthritic joint and improving flexibility, Taiji increases range of motion without causing pain. Although Taiji cannot treat bone and cartilage damage caused by arthritis, it can lessen the severity and pain of the disease when started early enough.
• Balance. Research shows that practicing Taiji improves balance in older people and thus reduces the risk of falling--a major cause of death and disability in the elderly.
• Circulation problems. Taiji may enable the heart to pump more blood with each beat, thereby improving circulation.
• High blood pressure. A recent study done at Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions revealed that Taiji lowered blood pressure almost as much as moderate-intensity aerobic exercise in older adults who had been sedentary.
• Multiple sclerosis. Preliminary studies suggest that Taiji helps people with MS to increase their physical functioning as well as their mental well-being.
• Stress. Although the evidence is limited, some studies have shown that Taiji is as effective as meditation and walking for reducing the amount of stress hormones in the body.
Tai Chi NH, Tai Chi Concord NH, sun style tai chi, yang style tai chi, yang style tai chi chuan, wu style tai chi, chen style tai chi, tai chi sword, tai chi, tai chi chuan, tai chi classes, tai chi dvd, tai chi lessons, learn tai chi, tai chi clothes, tai chi shoes, tai chi clothing, tai chi books, tai chi fan, tai chi for seniors, tai chi positions, world tai chi day, how to do tai chi, learning tai chi, tai chi breathing, tai chi centre, tai chi chi kung, tai chi for beginners, tai chi poses, tai chi short form, tai chi steps, what is tai chi, yang family tai chi, learn tai chi online, tai chi association, tai chi for arthritis, tai chi health benefits, tai chi instructor, tai chi postures, benefits of tai chi, tai chi exercises, tai chi for health, tai chi instruction, tai chi instructions, tai chi movements, tai chi moves,tai chi training, tai chi wu, taoist tai chi, tai chi basics, tai chi chih, tai chi long form, tai chi martial arts, tai chi online, tai chi push hands, tai chi qigong, tai chi quan, arthritis tai chi, tai chi 108,
tai chi combat, tai chi exercise, tai chi styles, the tai chi master, yang tai chi, tai chi chen, tai chi forms, tai chi 24, tai chi 24 form, tai chi health, tai chi kung, tai chi meditation, tai chi techniques, history of tai chi, tai chi fighting, tai chi form, tai chi master, tai chi benefits, tai chi history, tai chi certification, tai chi chuan dvd, tai chi courses, tai chi defense, tai chi retreats, tai chi weapons, tai chi book, tai chi